Tuesday 22 January 2013

AQUANAUTS DISCOUNT

rectotec are pleased to announce a 5% discount to all of its customers at Aquanauts Dive Centre in Plymouth. 

Aquanauts are Plymouth's largest, most popular and busiest dive centre.  Operating year round, 7 days per week they teach dive courses, charter boats and supply most brands of diving equipment including Scubapro, Suunto, Tusa, Apeks, Halcyon, Seac Sub, Waterproof, Bodyglove, and Excel amongst many others.

Massive thanks to James Sanderson and Brian Allen; just remember to ask me for your online code.

To read more information about Aquanauts click here and for more information about my GUE Fundamentals course I took with them last year click here.

The boring bit!
All opinions expressed in my articles are my own and may differ to other instructor’s and agency guidelines; by no means are they wrong and I would not wish to disrepute any of them.  This article is for information only and should not replace proper training.

Safe diving!

Timothy Gort
BSAC, PADI & SDI/TDI diver training
l Mob: 07968148261 l Email: tim@rectotec.co.uk l

No comments:

Post a Comment